Keep your container looking its best and ready for its next journey with MFC Container Solutions container repair services. MFC have the experience, the professionals and a spare parts stock to repair your containers and keep them in the best condition, safe and secure, ready for their next loading.
Our IICL-qualified technicians are fully qualified to provide CSC inspection & validation, our welders are AWS D1.1 certified, and we undertake inspections, repairs, certifications, and the supply of spare parts.
Some of the container repair work we do is listed below:
- Container flooring repairs
- Levelling and removal of dents from container walls
- Shipping container door seals replacement
- Identification and patching of holes and filling of cracks
- Container roof repair
- Container underbody repairs
- Washing and fumigation of shipping containers and tanks
- Reefer container inspection and repairs
- Container door gasket repair
Repainting your containers can safeguard them from rust and other damages, it also helps you to maintain their resale value. Our dedicated paint shop facility on-site can give your containers a quality fresh coat of marine grade paint as per your design and specification. All we need from you is to select the paint type and colour, and our experienced staff will take care of the rest.
The MFC Assurance
Our team will make sure that your containers are fit for use and in sea-worthy condition and they are CSC certified before they leave on their onward journey.